So obviously there has to be some objectivity to this experiment…well there doesn’t have to be, but I’m kind of drawn to a semi-scientific approach. So I’m breaking down the review into several parts.
Before I start I will state that for the time being I will only review beers in a can…mainly because super cheap beer isn’t bottled for the most part.
I will consume and review two of the same beer. One at 34-36 degrees, and a second at room temperature.
Many have a stigma about warm beer, but to me to drink a warm beer and enjoy it means you truly love the brew. Also, as with many things, the taste opens up at warmer temperatures. You can taste things you may have missed, for better or worse. As I taste the two beers, I will describe as best I can whatever horror/delight I may experience.
I will go through the following process with the cold beer, and comment with any additions that might arise with the warm beer near the end.
First things first: how much does the beer cost per can.
Secondly, I will pour the beer into a glass and photograph and post the picture, so you following along at home can see what swill I’m consuming.
Third, I will inspect the nose/aroma (smell of the beer) at first pour.
Forth, I will then comment on the mouthfeel.
I will comment, give a yeah/nay recommendation, and conclude with a final thoughts type one-liner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment