
Price: Approximately 49 cents a can ($5.49 + tax for a 12 pack)
Aroma:
Smells a little like beer, but there's not much there to pick apart.
Appearance:
Light gold, very clear
Style:
American Adjunct Lager
Flavor:
This beer is extremely boring! There is little to no flavor...it's like drinking Mendota springs if they had a watered down beer flavor. Extremely effervescent, with a slight malt flavor and a hop note that is so slight you wonder if you are imagining it. Aluminum seems to be the dominant flavor, which is truly sad. It has a weird soap aftertaste. I don't feel like I'm adequately describing its shortcomings...use your imagination.
Mouthfeel:
Very carbonated and light
Comments:
This beer is a sad excuse for beer. I'm saddened by the fact that it is made in Minnesota and is as bad as it is. Extremely easy to drink because it tastes like club soda with a splash of beer.
On the plus side it doesn't have any adverse affects on the G.I.
I'm really trying to come up with a positive, but I'm finding it difficult.
If given the choice between never having a beer again, or drinking Blue Diamond, I would choose Blue Diamond...but that's not saying much.
Recommendation:
I would recommend this beer to anyone who is not a big fan of beer, because it has such a weak flavor. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who liked beer, and I would not buy again myself. Yikes
Conclusion:
Blue Diamond is the cubic zirconia of beer.

No comments:
Post a Comment